Int price: $17.38
An Edugames product
Discover NZ is an educational card game designed and made in New Zealand to support the New Zealand School Curriculum. Designed for adults and children from primary age upwards, Discover NZ combines education with the fun and excitement of a game.
Discover NZ is a uniquely New Zealand game, with 100 cards and 400 questions – ALL about New Zealand. These questions aren’t trivia, but are good general knowledge questions from a range of areas. The questions are set at four different levels – so that anyone from primary school age upwards can play.
Discover NZ has 100 beautiful photos of New Zealand – this makes it an attractive gift for New Zealanders and visitors alike. This is a great game for travel and home, revealing some of the wonder of New Zealand.
Discover NZ is designed for both travellers and tourists – it makes a great gift, souvenir or family game.
Discover NZ is:
- Designed & made for NZ
- Broad range of questions about relevant topics
- Not Trivia – but good educational material
- 400 Questions & Answers on 100 cards in a convenient box
- 100 beautiful photos of NZ
- Extra interesting information is included with the answers
- 4 different levels of challenge
- Ages: 8 to 108
- Players: 2+ (& can be played in teams, used as class quiz, tests etc)
- Designed so adults & children can easily play together
- Supports the NZ School Curriculum
- Full instruction on how to play, plus suggestions for other methods of play
Topics covered include:
History, Geography, Sports, Birds, Animals, Fauna, Politics, Famous people, Music, Māori, Film, Place Names, Literature, Climate, Business, Art, Technology, Disasters, World Firsts, Quotes, General Knowledge
- To provide an opportunity for adults & children to have fun and learn about NZ
- To improve general knowledge about NZ
- To develop an appreciation of NZ’s uniqueness, bringing out a sense of interest & pride in NZ
“Hello, we bought the Discover NZ travel pack card games…. we love the game, the cards are so much fun! Thanks”
- Mariana B, Palmerston North, email 16 December 2011